Tuesday, November 10, 2009

"Who Is That Girl?"

One day, my sister was in my apartment looking at photos I had framed and hanging on the wall.

“Who is that girl?” she asked.

I had my back to her when she asked this and I couldn’t for the life of me figure out who she was talking about because I knew she would know everyone in any if those pictures. I turned around and walked toward the picture she was referring to.

“Uh, that’s me dork.”

“OH! I didn’t even recognize you! That doesn't even look like you!”

It was a picture taken backstage when I was competing for Miss California USA in 2000. At that time, I was the most fit I have ever been (well…so far). My own sister didn’t even recognize me. Ha. Good times.

Actually, now that I think about it...when I look at those pictures, I don't even recognize myself. Check it out:






Crazy right?! Talk about motivation. I will get back there again. Soon. Oh yes. Soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment