Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Day 9 - Sickville

Welp, I'm home sick today. My head is a snot-factory and I can't stand up without getting dizzy. Boo.

I'm glad this is happening now because I can't afford to be sick from this weekend until Christmas. Waaaaay too much going on.

I had to cancel my training appointment with Chris yesterday evening. I'm not happy about that, but I think it's best that I rest and try to get over this first. Then I can pick back up where I left off. He was very understanding about it. (Thanks Chris!)

I did get in 45 minutes on the elliptical yesterday morning. I didn't feel good while doing it, but I did it anyway. THAT would be my mind trying to overcome my body. And THAT probably wasn't the best choice, but oh well, it's done.

I'm going to finish drinking my garlic and apple cider vinegar tea (as gross as it sounds, it works) and take a nap.

Be well everyone! Talk to you soon.

1 comment: