Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Greetings!

Wow! Has it really been two weeks since my last blog?! When I said I was going to be busy and not blog for awhile, I wasn't joking. Haha.

Well...I have good news and bad news. The bad news, is that I haven't worked out. Nor have I been sticking to my diet plan, AT ALL. I've gone grocery shopping only once in the past two weeks. My diet has mainly consisted of Starbucks skinny lattes,  fast food, and whatever someone brings into the office to share.

The good news, is that I haven't gained anything back...as a matter of fact I've lost a little. I'm sure this is due to the fact that I've actually been BUSY. It's not like I'm sitting on my butt -- I'm working, dancing, singing and running around like a chicken with my head cut off!

Today is the last day of Traditions of Christmas. Which means that between this evening and Christmas will be a mad dash to finish shopping and wrapping presents. So if you're at the mall and you see a blur with big hair swoosh by you...it's me...I hope I don't knock anyone over and Merry Christmas. :) 

I must say...I'm looking forward to getting back on track with my fitness plan. I'm missing it! I HAD upped my goal of 170 to the end of December...that's NOT happening. So, I'm hopping back on the 170 by the Carlsbad half-marathon bus. Which is about a month from now. Oy vey! I've got a lot to do between now and then...sweet.

I hope you and all of your families have a wonderful holiday, whatever you celebrate! Take care and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment